Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Xigbar Month: XigXal, XigVex

My OTP -eyes sparkle-
I have no idea why I don't draw more of them < n<
And yeah, I know the anatomy is wonky, but this is a sketch blog, not a "make everything look nice blog".
I've waited for February to come for a long time so I'm filling out every day of Xigbar month. No matter how crappy! xD

Vexen: -glares at while gritting teeth-
Xigbar: -laughs- If you stayed still and actually ate it when I told you to, it wouldn't be all over your face.
Vexen: .... And you used to be a top-class physicist?
Xigbar: -still laughing- C'mon, let's get you cleaned up -licks face-
Vexen: You disgust me. So much.

"Sail around the world and tell them all to keep singing it
la la la la la la
all we needs a harmony and we’ll convince the world to sing
la la la la la la
throw your arms around someone (throw your arms around someone)
maybe spread a little love
I know it sounds a little dumb (or maybe I’m a little drunk)
But all we need is some ice cream and a hug"

Shut Up and Smile - Bowling for Soup (song playing when drawing this)

No comments: