Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sketch Dump

Some Reever/Peck :D
The top two ones were from the Destruction of the Order from the DGM RP. Peck eating some peaches from a can once he made it to the White Ark since he really didn't know what else to do and Peck helping Reever walk to get to said Ark. (Reever's ankle got broken a week or two earilier when the ceiling fell on him)
Don't ask why I drew desu-anime in there. I don't know either Dx
-wants to make a coloured version of Peck with his hair down-
Oh, for those unfamiliar with the RP, Peck's hair is bright pink (he dyed it to get the ladies. Don't know what Reever thinks of it xD)
The top part is an inside joke xD My friend is the secratery of the Graphics Club so I drew him in a lady's business suit xD -needs to upload that-
And Johnny from D. Gray Man with cats (DGM RP). The cat with the beret, moustache, and is smoking is the one Johnny is actually keeping and it named "Komeow" (Komui named it)
Then there's Jonny, my OC, piping up since I haven't drawn the guy in so long
.... I also like Peck/Fay <:D -has no idea where that came from- Peck-muse: -hopes Reever doesn't see-
An RP buddy sees Vexen's Halloweentown form as a vampire. Since I don't know what her design is, I just stuck him in generic fancy clothes. I don't like the hood on Marluxia though.... I have to change that.
And the bloody Vexen is my version of HT!Vexen. A mad scientist xD -is so creatively original-
Marluxia petting a Larxene!Cat, Larx's Halloweentown form (will go through changes) and Marluxia punching the Town Mayor in the face. (Marluxia hates the Town Mayor xD -too lazy to go into more detail- )
That pose bores me, so much. Ugh. Definitely going to redraw.
And the Town Mayor presenting Marluxia with an overcoat of mutilated rats 8D
Random Axis Powers Hetalia stuff with random Marluxia/Vexen
I realized that out of the Apprentices, I havent' really drawn Xehanort all that much (even though his face is actually shown xD; ). So some random Xehanort -jazz hands-
In my head canon, Ienzo goes batshit insane during his later years as an Apprentice due to his exposure to the horrifying experiments that he witnessed when he was 15-17. He often hallucinates and Aeleus is the only one physically and mentally strong enough to calm him down during these fits (the man has some outstanding patience)
And.... America in the corner with his.... Florida
First Axis Powers Hetalia sketch.
More APH
The Medic/Heavy first came in to get a rise out of a friend (from the 2nd pic on top). But he didn't care since he's already seen a lot on the nets :I
But then I got a reaction from a different friend who happened to look so I continued on.
Zexion/Demyx. That pairing is slowly growing on me D> . Demyx's is holding one of those folded paper hearts.
I hate that Spy Dx The features are way too soft ;-;
Vexen/Demyx.... -squeals- xD
Even though I've never played the game before, Sniper/Scout is slowly growing on me <:D -really needs to play the game- And the skeletons were going to be Xigbar putting Vexen in a head/arm-lock combo but I could tell it was going to fail A page of Demyx for a friend :D
She loves Demyx and all of these pairings (except for VexDem. That's the only platonic one in there xD)
In case you can't read, Marluxia at the bottom is saying "Just because I have an erection, doesn't mean I want this."
In the right bottom corner, Xigbar is presenting Demyx with Concert tickets, Marluxia with flowers and rape, and Luxord with a necklace

Aaaaaand a page of Vexen. Wasn't intended to be a page of Vexen, but it turned out that way <3<>

No comments: