Monday, February 2, 2009

Old Sketch Dump 2

8|
Ienzo/Aeleus squicks me because of the age difference. Same with Tyki/Allen and Larxene/Namine (though I still ship that one xD;;).
But a 33-year-old man with a 15-year old boy? Perfectly okay with me!
Ugh. I have no idea why I like this pair Dx

Yeah, I basically used this composition for this one
Halloween event on Gaia.
Xigbar's scars keep changing every time I draw them D;
The only ones I really seem to remember is the one across his chest and his appendix scar.

Bishie!Link, Link/Sheryl, and my art teacher.
I was talking about Greek art and how the Greeks practically worshiped the penis! (and how they liked to have charms around their neck and the penises had wings and feet.... She didn't have to call me out like that D': )

Peck as a kid, a sketch of Halloween!Sheryl, and my friend Jack that Bean described as a creep at one point xD;;

No comments: