Sunday, February 1, 2009

Old Sketch Dump

For a halloween event on Gaia (I roleplay Sheryl, along with a buttload of characters)
His flowers. He's chargin em.Might finish later.
He was going to be naked, but it didnt' really add anything to the feel of the piece.

Marluxia with a man-eater. And that's Nina's vine in the background. It's hungry :>
Nina is Marluxia's biggest plant in my head canon and lives in a pit due to a few incidents.
1st drawing of Braig EVER. Before I started working on his backround and such.
First Drawing of my OC, Jonny!
He was originally this little boy who had water and lightning elementals and would often shock himself when he got scared. But I couldn't figure out a story that would have that make sense so he's been flung from story to story until he finally settled in a band plotline.
Full image of this
This joke is probably overdone xD;;
AUs of my head canon. Braig and Even as buddies when they were kids and some kid!Dilan interacting with Teen!Braig

Vexen/Larxene and Larxene/Female!Marluxia
Might finish later.

Some golem designs for Peck, an upside-down Marluxia (I was really enthusiatics when I first roleplayed him xD), Peck with his hair down (before I made him have a bowl-cut), and a random Warden.
Demyx: Um... Marluxia? Your hand is down my coat and I would like it if you removed it
Marluxia: Not happening >:3
More AU of my KH head canon in the top right corner.
Lady: Awww, what a cute little girl!
Dog: YIP YIP!
Braig: Augh! Lady! Imma boy!
Even: -snicker-
And there's young!Sheryl and ignore the boy in the middle. He's certainly not some crack child from D. Gray Man <>
Hobo!Pierson (an OC of mine)

Some Gender-bendings and VexXig (that pairing is competition love!)
That's Marreck on top (belongs to V6-Fluke), my OC Jonny (the more I draw him, the messier his hair gets D: )
And Larxene/Luxord. The two flirtatious hoes!
I was bored while I worked on my economics homework. For some reason, almost every answer was "market failure" and it annoyed me in my boredom. Aaaand, that's a random Warden from SuperJail.
Oh yeah, that's William yelling right thar.

I was bored at this meeting :/
Dan Garver and his drag queen persona, Flamingo Flame! (more on him/her later)
Oct. 2008
Even and Braig are my favorite Apprentices xD
Don't know why the random desu girl is there.
Might finish this later. Even and Braig in their early twenties.
-finds the stump arm really hilarious forsome reason-
Even and Braig as kids
Crack Christmas stuff.
Allen/Lev: Hot Chocolate
Luxord/Roxas: Fire
Axel/Larxene: cookie (redrawn version below... somewhere)
Wintery Marluxias and Vexen
-find Vexen with earmuffs quite adorable- xD
"I JIZZ RIGHT IN MY PANTS EVERY TIME YOU’RE NEXT TO ME
AND WHEN WE’RE HOLDING HANDS ITS LIKE HAVING SEX TO ME
YOU SAY IM PREMATURE I JUST CALL IT ECSTASY
I WEAR A RUBBER AT ALL TIMES ITS A NECESSITY"
Lol, and that's a thumbnail for this comic

Uhhh, unfinished Crack Christmas stuff. The Reever with Pecks coming out of his pecs disturbs me 8| (the theme was feast an I drew a blank). I tried again with that other doodle at the bottom.
And that's Krory/Cross: Present
Cross: "This isn't what I wanted."
WTH, scanner. WTH? -still not used to HP Solutions-
She's saying "Say Ahh."
Crack Christmas. The theme was cookie
Crack Christmas. Vexen/Luxord: Christmas Tree
The pine is runing his sinuses
MOAR unfinished Crack Christmas.
Komui/Klaud: Candy Cane
Lol, where's your arms, Klaud Nine?
Uhhh, inspired by a conversation with an RP buddy about how Vexen has a wide range of emotions, but none of them are soft, happy, or genial. So I drew a content Vexen and him going DAWWW face over Marluxia
And yes Vexen, you are a whore. Don't deny it (The dude looks great with everyone xD)
I plan on finishing that comic. Demyx thinks Vexen doesn't smile enough but gets scared in the end xD
Yes, that's Marluxia/Lexaeus. I like it D:
This fanfic got me liking it (even though it's gen xD; )
And that's an unfinished Raumial (Marluxia's Other)


I love that face
References for a friend that I doodled over :I
And that's the first time I drew Lev xD

Even/Raumial. AU
Random OC that still needs to be developed
The Komui was actually drawn before hand xD
DGM RP inside joke
First Sheryl I've drawn
The Xigbar, Kanda interaction is based on a crossover roleplay. Kanda does not approve of Xigbar

Drawn back in September. I was going to ask for tips on composition but never got around to scanning it <:D (it was going to be the face for my clock). -blinks at the almost normal facial proportion- WHY THE HELL DID MY FACES GET LONGER OVER TIME? -points to the drawings above-


Sept. 2008.
Just Braig dancin' away with a pissed off Even in the background. Was messing with backgrounds and perspective.


No comments: