Sunday, May 24, 2009

Uhhh, drawn after I found an article that Tom Jones insured his chest hair for $7 million.

Apple Cat
France burning a cigarette on England's neck. Might make a better version
Ugh. I need to go back to realism...
A friend randomly asked me to draw a human version of a snickers bar. So I did
Then a friend requested the Kit Kat bar.
I have no idea what people from these countries look like....
I just asked for random countries since i was bored
Elphaba from Wicked.
:/

Some gender-bending Hetalia
...
THe girl is no one.
I tend to draw Korea not-buff, so here's me trying.
Prussia/Korea has become my crack OTP due to WW3 in an RP.
They were the only two to have a battle during that war I think.

Left to Right: Parsnip (V6-Fluke OC), Germany, France, Urban (my OC)
Some one said Parsnip looked like France and Urban looked like Germany :|
Why are the hands always the last thing I ever draw?
No wonder they look stupid when I do draw them!
Based on an RP from awhile ago.
England is drunk and cuddling on the floor with France.
Why don't my Englands look like this anymore :C


It was requested xD;;

No comments: