Saturday, April 25, 2009

A reference for my friend. I liked the arms.
During the FB RP. China turned into a girl and Korea turned into a baby. He's saying "Nuna ya!"
which mean 'older sister'. I have no idea what the "ya" is for, but I hear it sometimes in sentences ._.


The above three was for an assignment for the Graphics Club. Draw 10 characters from "Monsters vs Aliens". A good amount of them were drawn in the theatre xD
France/England. The WTF!America has nothing to do with the picture. I just wanted to draw him with that face. xD
I'm too scared to finish this ;_; I love it so much, but I know I'm going to find something wrong after I ink it.
I might trace it onto some other paper to fix it or something. CRITIQUES ON THIS PLEASE
Korea and America with switched clothes, an attempt at Black Shirt!Italy, Korea/China, and more Korea/Germany
My French teacher showed us the music video to Tomber la Chemise, so I drew France and Canada dancing to it xD Definitely want to finish this sometime.
Tomber la chemise mean "to fall the shirt" or letting the shirt fall. It's basically a phrase that means to let loose and have fun xD
The dialogue is based on something that happened in an RP (though shortened greatly). France was inviting Canada for dessert.
France: What do you think of lost bread (french toast)?
Canada: You meant guilded bread?
France: No! It's lost bread!
(The French and French-Canadians don't exactly like each other's French)

Um, that's Germany right there. I just wanted to make a puffy face, then a friend said to put cat ears on him. And if you have cat ears, of course you need cat paws!

No comments: